Mugen Souls Z is coming to PC via Steam in 2016, publisher Ghostlight Interactive announced.
The followup to Mugen Souls features free-roaming world maps, a turn-based battle system, level cap of 9,999, anime style artwork, and more. The PC version will feature full mouse and keyboard support, gamepad support, Steam achievements, an updated user interface, and graphical enhancements.
Here’s an overview, via Ghostlight:
Twelve worlds corresponding to the signs of the zodiac were created long ago by the ultimate gods and now a certain “something” capable of destroying each of the worlds is preparing to awaken from a long sleep.
Chou-Chou and the gang return in this brand-new S-RPG sequel with a new story and even cuter, super-powerful, godly action and adventure! But this time, after her curiosity gets the better of her, Lady Chou-Chou must rely on the abilities of an all-new ultimate goddess, Syrma, as she tries to stop this ancient threat to her world that has recently awakened.
‘Chouchers’ must teach this newbie how to become all-powerful, before dealing with a colourful new cast of frenemies, as well as a host of favourites from the first game in the series.
Can Syrma work together with Chou-Chou and her motley crew of peons and shampurus to save the twelve worlds from the unknown and ancient “something” that threatens to consume everything in the universe? Join them for 9,999 levels of power levelling, brutal battles and awesome antics to find out!
- Tactical 3D battles featuring turn-based combat, dozens of unique skills and game-changing crystals
- Explore expansive worlds, defeat dangerous enemies and expand your party using your unstoppable charm and superior skills!
- Charm your enemies into doing your bidding! Transform monsters into ‘Shampurus’ to power up your spacefaring G-Castle!
- Create your own ‘Peons’, boost their skills and fuse your creations to create the ultimate party
- The Mugen Field returns! Featuring stacks of challenges and near-infinite levelling possibilities!
View the first set of PC screenshots at the gallery.