Harvest Moon: Skytree Village limited edition announcedIncludes special box, art book, soundtrack, and more.
Natsume has partnered with NIS America to release a limited edition version of Harvest Moon: Skytree Village for 3DS.
Available for pre-order at $49.99 on the NIS America Online Store, the limited edition includes:
- A copy of the game
- Collector’s Box
- Full-color, 44-page softcover art book
- Original soundtrack with jewel case
- 6 Lapel pin set
- Blue feather rubber strap keychain (to be revealed soon)
Here’s an overview of the game:
Times have changed in the land known as the Oasis of the Harvest Goddess. Many people used to live in Skytree Village, and the land was lush and green. However, the power of the Harvest Goddess gradually began to wane, and the land became parched and dry.
It’s up to you to revive the seven Skytrees in order to give the Harvest Goddess her power back, and in turn, bring life back to this desolate land! Along the way, players will meet a new cast of characters (with a few returning faces!), alongside a brand new art style, new character models, and more.
With user-friendly tutorials, players will immediately be able to jump into the thick of things, customizing their farm by raising and lowering the land, creating rivers, ponds, and more. Upgraded tools will assist farmers in shaping the land more efficiently, and afterwards they can kick back and relax in their boat to do a spot of fishing! It won’t be long before they’ll need to weigh anchor to care for their newest herd animal: the Poitou donkey!
- Play as a boy or a girl, woo bachelorettes and bachelors, and start a family!
- Completely new story with tons of interesting new characters.
- New crops and flowers to discover.
- New fishing mechanics: expand waterways and catch rarer fish.
- A full town with many residents, each with their own personalities and quirks.
While Natsume has yet to date Harvest Moon: Skytree Village, the NIS America Online Store product page lists it for release in October.