Akiba’s Beat will launch for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in Japan on October 13, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu confirms. It will cost 7,200 yen on PlayStation 4 and 6,200 yen on PS Vita.
First-print copies of Akiba’s Beat will include a seven-song character song soundtrack, creation materials, and costume downloadable content.
In North America, Akiba’s Beat is due out under the publishing of XSEED Games this winter.
Weekly Famitsu also has reveals seven new characters:
Mysterious Black Marketeer
- Shareko Ube (voiced by Rie Murakawa, pictured) – A mysterious black marketeer who appears in a variety of places.
Akihabara Vigilance Committee
- Leader (voiced by Katsuyuki Konishi) – Leader of the Akihabara Vigilance Committee. His age and real name are unknown. He desires peace for Akihabara and aims to destroy the delusions.
- Akari Hoozuki (voiced by Eri Suzuki) – 16 years-old. She loves the arcade.
- Aoi Hoozuki (voiced by Masumi Tazawa) – Akari’s twin sister. Unlike Akari, she is a calm and quiet girl.
Bureau of Delusions
- Mikado Kurosaki (voiced by Junichi Suwabe) – Director of the mysterious organization known as the Bureau of Delusions. He considers delusions necessary for the better development of the world.
- Kasuga Yuuki (voiced by Yasuaki Takumi) – General manager of the Research and Development Office, and seemingly an acquaintance of Reiji and company.
- Mari Toujou (voiced by Rina Sato) – Head of the Research and Development Office. She never breaks her calm attitude, but seems to have some connection to Reiji.