Experience is planning to create a sequel to Stranger of Sword City, director Motoya Ataka confirmed in a Twitter Q&A session.
Get all the interesting tidbits below.
Stranger of Sword City 2
- Stranger of Sword City 2 is in planning and will feature artwork by Yoko Tsukamoto. (Tweet) Nothing has been set in stone regarding its release in the west. (Tweet)
- Ataka would like to make a horror game. (Tweet)
- Wizardry V is Ataka’s favorite entry in the series. (Tweet)
Things Experience is Currently Not Planning
- PlayStation 4 development. (Tweet) The current focus is PS Vita and Xbox One, but other platforms are “being looked at.” (Tweet)
- High-graphics 3D games. (Tweet)
- Games with 3D character models. (Tweet)
- Fighting game development. (Tweet)
- Importing custom portraits into the PS Vita version of Stranger of Sword City. (Tweet)