Following news last week that Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius is coming west, Square Enix has confirmed a summer launch window for the iOS and Android title. It will be available in six languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, and Korean) when it launches.
Here’s the full overview, via Square Enix:
Adventurers will follow two knights of the kingdom of Grandshelt, and a young girl who suddenly appears before them, as they begin their quest to pursue a highly sought after crystal. Players will make their way through various types of dungeons to search for items, collect gil, uncover hidden paths, and venture new routes.
- Traditional, turn-based gameplay with streamlined battle mechanics and intuitive touch controls, making it easy to pick up and play for newcomers as well as long-time fans.
- Players will be able to move their characters through fields and dungeons to search for items, hidden paths, and new routes.
- High-quality CG animations of Final Fantasy summons.
- Appearances from new and characters from past titles like the Warrior of Light, Cecil, Vivi, and Terra.
- A complete RPG experience in an easy, portable format for mobile phones.
Pre-registration is now available at the game’s official website.
Watch a trailer below.