Additionally, over the past few days, Valkyrie Anatomia producer Yoshinori Yamagishi has been revealing the game’s characters and cast via Twitter.
The revealed cast is as follows:
- Lenneth Valkyrie (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro) (tweet) – The protagonist Valkyrie.
- Odin (voiced by Koichi Yamadera) (tweet) – Lord of the Aesir.
- Norn (voiced by Ai Kakuma) (tweet) – A goddess of fate who can foresee the future.
- Sena (voiced by Ayane Sakura) (tweet) – An earnest, brave, and naturally gifted swordswoman.
- Darine (voiced by Hitomi Nabatame) (tweet) – A woman so beautiful she can’t be human.
Valkyrie Anatomia: The Origin is due out for iOS and Android in Japan this spring. Pre-registration will be available on the official website until April 26.