The European release will support English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
In North America, the game will launch via publisher Atlus on June 7. In Japan, the game has been available since January.
Get a full overview below.
Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir is a 2D sidescrolling action RPG, steeped in Norse mythology or a Wagnerian opera. The new game is a complete HD remake of the original PS2 classic Odin Sphere from Vanillaware, the team behind the hit side-scrolling action game Dragon’s Crown and Muramasa: The Demon Blade. Atlus U.S.A. will be publishing this game in North America.
The kingdom of Valentine was the most powerful country on the continent of Erion. Its people thrived using the magical power of the Crystallization Cauldron, but it was destroyed in one fateful night. And so, a war over the now master-less Cauldron has begun, involving all the nations of theland and growing more intense by the day. Is the End near, as the Prophecy states?
The Odin Sphere Leifthrasir “Storybook Edition” will be available for a premium price at Amazon.co.uk and GAME, with pre-orders starting February 5, and will include the following items:
- PS4 version of the game.
- A 64-page hardcover art book, with full color renditions of the glorious Vanillaware art.
- A Potion Recipe t-shirt to remind you of the most basic alchemical recipes.
- A collector’s metal slipcase to house the game.
- Alice and Socrates art print.
- And a premium outer box adorned with the game’s fantastical artwork!