Bandai Namco has released a new patch for Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden for 3DS adding three new game modes, including online multiplayer.
The patch was first released for Japan in December 2015.
In total, the patch includes:
- The long awaited online mode
- A training mode to practice your skills
- A new extreme survival mode which will push you to the limit
- New Z Assist Characters including the fans’ favorite Goku Farmer
- Game balance tweaks and adjustments on some characters’ moves
Watch a trailer introducing the patch contents below.