Nicalis will release The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth add-on for The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in North America and Europe on May 10 for $10.99, the publisher announced.
Afterbirth sees Isaac return to the basement for “100 hours of additional gameplay, 1000-plus new clench-inducing rooms, a whole stinkload of new items, and more.”
Here is the full list of features:
- Over 100 hours of MORE gameplay
- Greed Mode – a whole new way to play, focused on risk/reward
- Expanded main game – a new final area with a new final boss
- Daily Runs – play a new official run, everyday!
- Online Leaderboards – compete for highscore/best time
- 10 totally new and awesome challenges!
- 1000+ new room designs
- MONSTROUSLY UPDATED WEAPON COMBO SYSTEM!
- 120 new items–not counting tons of new pickups, chests, pills, bombs and cards–taking the item count up beyond 500!
- Alternate soundtrack!
- New secret transformations!
- Lilith, mother of demons, a totally new playable character
- 4 new alternate chapters with new enemy types and visual themes
- Revised seed code combo system and new special seeds
- 100+ enemies, with new designs
- 8 new bosses