Sega has released a new trailer for 7th Dragon III Code: VFD introducing the game’s expansive character creation.
Players will be able to custom build each of the nine characters that make up their party from 96 appearance variations and 40 voice options, and a number of outfits and personalities. Eight classes are available to choose:
- Samurai – The class that loves swords, blades, and anything with a sharp edge.
- Agent – The class that shoots and hacks with extreme prejudice.
- God Hand – The class that heals allies and bruises enemies with nasty hooks and uppercuts.
- Duelist – The class that uses magical cards to summon supernatural beings into battle.
- Rune Knight – The class that deals devastating damage with magical short swords.
- Fortuner – The class that can cast useful debuff effects.
- Mage – The class that can unleash the full power of mana.
- Banisher – The class that likes to smash.
7th Dragon III Code: VFD is due out for 3DS on July 12 in the Americas.