The website shares a slew of new information, including prologue and character information, as well as news that the first trailer will be released this Thursday, March 17.
Get the details below.
December 31, 2028—Nevada desert.
It was six days since the start of cohabitation in the experimental facility Dcom.
That day, they woke up, and nine men and women were in confinement.
On my left wrist was a black bracelet I’d never seen before—a bangle.
Then a person wearing a mask showed up, and announced the start of the the Decision game.
“The survival of all of you, me, and the human race hangs on this game.”
After that, they were transported to an underground shelter, and divided and admitted into three sections—C, Q, and D.
Which team will survive?
The future of all humanity—all eight billion people—rests on their Decision.
This is an an adventure / escape game where a group of people locked up in a facility by a mysterious character known as “Zero” are forced into a death game.
The underground nuclear bomb shelter that is the setting of this story consists of three sections and a central elevator hall, with three people in each section for a total of nine people imprisoned. While it is necessary to get to the central elevator hall to escape above ground, the path to the elevator hall is locked behind six passwords (X Doors).
The passwords required to open each X Door are revealed for every one person that dies. Will you kill the other team to escape through gimmicks prepared in the facility, or will you seek another solution?
The choice is in the hands of the player.
■ Cinema Part
During “Cinema Part” event scenes, you’ll experience conversation scenes displayed through character acting and dialogue without the use of text windows. The characters are fully voiced to create a sense of reality similar to a movie or foreign drama.
- Carlos (Protagonist) (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita) – A hot-blooded firefighter with a strong sense of justice. He has rescued many lives before. He is always doting on his younger sister, who has an incurable disease.
- Akane (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro) – A neat and clean, ideal Japanese woman… or so she pretends to be—she is actually a shrewd woman skilled in trickery. She presides over a secret society working towards a peaceful future.
- Junpei (voiced by Tatsuhisa Suzuki) – A childhood friend of Akane. After the incident one year prior, he joined a detective agency through the underside of society in order to pursue Akane, who has not been heard from. His has since become hard-hearted.
- Q (voiced by Aki Toyosaki) – A boy who lost his memory and knows not what kind of person he is. He wears a strange, spherical helmet for some reason. He is naive and kind.
- Eric (voiced by Akira Ishida) – An ice cream shop clerk. He is naturally cheerful, but has a temper as soon as he falls into a crisis. He is in a relationship with Mira.
- Mira (voiced by Maaya Sakamoto) – A woman who brings about a dubious charm. She doesn’t show too much emotion, but her reasoning seems to be that she’s “just insensitive.”
- Diana (voiced by Mamiko Noto) – A bright, gentle nurse. She is a pacifist who dislikes fighting and always has a kind smile on her face. She participates in the experiment after a recommendation from her boss.
- Phi (voiced by Chiaki Omigawa) – A cool, intellectual woman with a blunt way of speaking. She participates in the Dcom experiment together with Akane and Sigma in order to save the world.
- Sigma (voiced by Daisuke Ono) – His body is 22 years-old, but because he’s led a complicated and mysterious life, his mind is that of a 67 year-old man’s. Phi sometimes knocks him as an “old man.”
- Zero (voiced by ???) – The mastermind behind the Decision game. What are the expectations behind his plan?
- Gabu – An old dog, male. He can pass through vents impassable by humans, and is the only character able to go to and from each section of the facility. The characters of the story attach cased messages to Gabu’s collar in attempts to communicate with the teams of the other sections…