Rain Games has announced World to the West, a followup to its action puzzler Teslagrad that continues to explore the same universe.
Players will take on the role of four characters—Lumina the Teslamancer, Knaus the orphan, Miss Teri the mind bender, and Lord Clonington the strongman—and explore jungles, frozen tundras, and the mysteries of an ancient prophecy.
Platforms have not been announced.
Get the announcement trailer and fact sheet below.
World to the West is an action puzzler developed by Rain Games that continues exploring the universe of Teslagrad, already started by over 1.6 million people.
Discover a world of corrupt colonies and forgotten civilizations. Play as four characters—Lumina the Teslamancer, Knaus the orphan, Miss Teri the mind bender and the gloriously mustachioed strongman, Lord Clonington—as you explore untamed jungles, frozen tundras and the mysteries of an ancient prophecy. Be careful though. Nothing is ever what it seems. Will you join us in this journey to the West?
- Play as four heroes, each hailing from individual nations and possessing unique identities and abilities.
- Explore a vibrant world filled with characters who have their own helpful and not-so-helpful agendas.
- Experience seamless transitions between combat and puzzle solving that keep you on your toes.
- Face your enemies head-on with brute force, convince them to see things your way or avoid them altogether. It’s your call!
- Uncover secrets, more secrets and secrets inside secrets. Exploration is key to unveiling World to the West’s mysteries.
- Set in the Teslagrad universe, encounter both new and familiar faces.