PQube is bringing Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita to Europe in Q1 2016, the publisher announced.
Aksys Games previously announced it will publish the game in North America.
Get the full rundown below.
Aegis of Earth is a dynamic tower defense game with a story delivered in a visual novel-style. Defend the last bastion of humanity against an onslaught of monster attacks. From a central citadel – the player assumes the role of military leader charged with creating, developing, and updating a city with weapons and defenses, balancing and aligning the city’s resources to better survive against prolonged monster attacks.
To help in battle against the enemy onslaught, you can recruit and level up supporting characters – tactical operations staff who each bring unique skills to your control room!
- Defend your city by building defenses and units to fend off enemy attacks.
- Rotate your defenses around your central tower, to better concentrate or spread out your armaments.
- Unlock and assign new team members to your control room – each bringing new abilities to help you in battle!
- Story-driven episodes move the player around the world to experience different urban environments.
- Use appropriate weaponry to tackle the different enemy types.
- Collect resources to strengthen your city and grow your population to earn more currency to help in the war!
- Over 50 different types of units to take on the enemy!