The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu confirms five new playable Gundam Gunpla set to appear in Gundam Breaker 3.
Confirmed in the magazine include:
- Doven Wolf
- Palace Athene
Gundam Breaker 3 is the latest entry in Bandai Namco’s Crafts & Meister-developed Gundam plastic model (Gunpla) fighting game. It is due out for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in Japan on March 3.
Update 6:56 a.m.: New details have come in.
As previously detailed, the story mode of Gundam Breaker 3 follows a story about youth who throw themselves into fictional Gunpla battles in efforts to revive a declining shopping district.
Here are some of the characters:
- Misa (voiced by Yuka Iguchi) – She wants to create a Gunpla to revive the declining shopping district she grew up in.
- Kadomatsu (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita) – A researcher who works for a robot manufacturing company. He works as a support enginer for the Gunpla battle team as a hobby, and creates a Knight Gundam support robo.
- Robo-Ta (voiced by Yasunori Matsumoto) – The toy bot created by Kadomatsu. He competes in Gunpla battles with Misa.
- Haru (voiced by Rina Sato) – The Gunpla battles MC.
And these are some of the rivals you’ll face:
- Uruchi (voiced by Ami Koshimizu)
- Will (voiced by Tatsuhisa Suzuki)
- Dorothy (voiced by Rie Suegara)
- Rokuto (voiced by Tarusuke Shingaki)
- Kamase (voiced by Kengo Takanashi)
- Mochizuki (voiced by Kana Asumi)
- Mitsuki (voiced by Kaito Ishikawa)
- Misora (voiced by Saoir Onishi)
Thanks, Hachima Kikou.