Sega has released a new trailer for Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition showcasing the fighting game update’s full cast of characters.
Characters new to Ignition include:
- Shirai Kuroko (A Certain Magical Index)
- Emi Yusa (The Devil Is a Part-Timer!)
- Quenser Barbotage (Quenser Barbotage)
- Tatsuya Shiba (The Irregular at Magic High School)
- Kazari Uiharu (A Certain Magical Index)
- Floretia Capistrano (Heavy Object)
- Miyuki Shiba (The Irregular at Magic High School)
- Iriya Kana (Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu)
- Tomo Asama (Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere)
- Zero (Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho)
The trailer also confirms that PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 users will be able to fight against each other over the network. And that first-print copies of the game will come with an original PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita theme.
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition will launch for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita in Japan on December 17. It is already available in Japanese arcades.
Watch the trailer below.