Both producer Yosuke Saito and director Yoko Taro will bee at Paris Games Week for an exclusive presentation at the Square Enix booth that promises “new information” on October 29 at 11:00 local time.
The company’s full lineup is as follows:
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below (PS4)
- Final Fantasy Explorers (3DS)
- Final Fantasy XV (PS4, Xbox One)
- Hitman (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Just Cause 3
- Life is Strange (PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, PC)
- NieR New Project (PS4)
A new Collective Project production (Square Enix’s pre-crowdfunding indie service)
Paris Games Week runs from October 28 to November 1.
Thanks, Gameblog France.