Activision is bringing its 2013-released Deadpool game developed by High Moon Studios for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, retailer GameStop announced on Twitter.
Here’s its official outline, as penned by Deadpool:
There are a few important things I need to say before you crack into my insanely sweet game. (You might want to sit down for this!). I’m a mercenary with an accelerated healing factor. I’ve been described as unstable, which is just plain coo-coo. (Wait, do same people say coo-coo?) Be prepared for just about anything. (Holla!)
Why My Game Is Awesome!
- Let’s Get Some Action: I made sure to capture all my good sides, so I made my game a third-person, action-shooter. (Yep, you get to look at my heinie.)
- X-Men Groupies: Keep a look out cuz some of my X-Men pals (Whoa, What Pals?!) are making an appearance.
- Insane Combat: I’m really good at killing, so I made it a blast stringing together combos and totally eviscerating my enemies. (Ev-is-cer-a-ting!)
- Weapons Galore: I brought my skills and a buttload of my favorite things. Katanas (check), guns (bang!), explosives (boom), duct tape (quack), and of course, yours truly – ME! (Checkmate!)
- Bonus Content: I’m giving you even more ME! I’m including the DLC (2 sweet levels & 2 alternate suits!) from the old platforms. Consider it my gift to you, my #1 fan!