Atlus has released a new trailer for Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & the Monster Seal introducing the PS Vita dungeon RPG’s basic classes.
While the game has “many, many classes,” every character starts off as one of five basic classes. Each girl in your party is fixed to their basic classes, but when you get to choosing their intermediate or advanced class, you can still ad skill points into the basic class skills.
The basic classes are as follows:
- Fighter: Standard melee damage dealer, has skills for basic defense as well as attacks. With high HP and strength, they can be the vanguard of the party.
- Magic User: The basic class can use all elemental damage-dealing spells. They can use the basic healing spell as well, making them an invaluable asset to the party.
- Scout: A master of speed that can attack when the enemy lets their guard down, and can also steal money. Because they can use both daggers and bows, they can change their fighting style to fit your needs.
- Maid: Though not good with physical attacks or magic, they can provide special support without using TP or needing casting time. The unsung hero type.
- Spieler: This class is literally a wild card. The most powerful of the Spieler abilities are high-risk, high-reward gamles, so choose them for your party carefully! They can make a HUGE difference in battle.
Dungeon Travelers 2 is due out in North America this summer and in Europe this fall.
Watch the trailer below.