The next game from Bound by Flame and Mars War Logs developer Spiders Games is post-apocalyptic action RPG The Technomancer for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, publisher Focus Home Interactive announced.
Due out in 2016, the cyberpunk game is set on Mars during the “War of Water,” where an aspiring Technomancer “faces a myriad of questions as his future grows threatened by the secrets of his past.” Your character is on the run from the “Secret Police” and must undertake a quest that “takes you through tribal communities, cities lost under the ice, and dystopian shanties sprawled across Mars’ dusty embrace.”
The game promises action-oriented gameplay with four different skill trees focused on three different fighting styles. Dynamic conversation dialogue will play a deep role in quets and change the story depending on your decisions. Players will also be able to craft equipment, weapons, an armor for both themselves and their companions.
Here’s a list of key features, via Focus Home:
- A unique and thrilling science-fiction RPG experience set on the Red Planet.
- Bond with numerous unique and interesting companions and reveal secrets about their past.
- Manage their inventory and level up your companions.
- Up to five different endings for many quests changing the conclusions and rewards – even the people you’ll meet and journey with!
- A dynamic crafting system that changes the visual appearance of weapon and armor.
- Play as a Technomancer – a combat proficient warrior with use of cybernetically enhanced magical abilities.