Natsuiro High School: Seishun Hakusho will launch for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 in Japan this June, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.
A number of new characters and their voice actors are also revealed:
- Yukari Hyoudou (voiced by Manami Shirakawa) – A school perfect rumored to be a real sadist.
- Rumi Saionji (voiced by Akane Tomonaga) – A talented, but overly self-conscious and selfish girl with twin ponytails.
- Aoi Shirai (voiced by Nozomi Tamaki) – The genius girl prodigy of the Science Club. It’s rumored she’s in a relationship with Moe Naegi.
- Moe Naegi (voiced by Yuuko Hara) – From the Agriculture Club. She and Aoi Shirai have a close relationship.
- Akari Hoshino (voiced by Mariko Yuki) – President of the Astrology Club. She loves outer space.
- Miru Fujisawa (voiced by Makiko Miura) – Member of the event planning committee.
- Sayuri Yoshino (voiced by Marie Miyake) – A candidate for next term’s Home Economics Club president. She also knows a thing or two about tea ceremonies and flower arrangements.
- Shigeyuki Tsuaki (voiced by Gaku Kudou) – He’s knowledgeable about local girls in general, not just the Journalism club’s.
- Hiromichi Moriyama (voiced by Shigeyuki Nakamura) – Committee chairman of Second Years’ Class B.
- Taichi Masuno (voiced by Yuuma Uchida) – Agriculture Club member who has a strange obsession with plants.
- Jin Kakei (voiced by Hidekazu Shimada) – A Chemistry Club member who’s not great with girls.
- Housaku Buchitani (voiced by Nobuyuki Doi) – Loves 2D girls.
- Nozomi Saotome (voiced by Takeshi Yumihara) – Home Economics Club member who goes by the names Otome-chan and Nozomi-chan.
Given we don’t have official readings for these names, they’re all subject to change.
If you missed it, catch the latest Natsuiro High School trailer here.
Thanks, Games Talk.