Dengeki PlayStation this week has the latest update on Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II, including a trio of Sony Store-exclusive PlayStation 4 models, a new system, and three new characters.
Neptunia PlayStation 4 Limited Editions
The following limited edition PlayStation 4 models will be sold exclusively at the Sony Store, with reservations starting this Thursday, February 26:
- PlayStation 4 Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II Next Purple Edition (Black, White)
- PlayStation 4 Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II Noire Edition (Black, White)
- PlayStation 4 Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II Goddess Edition (Black, White)
Each will cost 41,980 yen and include a custom PlayStation 4 theme.
New System: “Parts Break”
Enemies can now have special parts on them that do things like bestow special effects and cover up weaknesses. By destroying them with attacks, players can earn things such as additional XP and items.
- Aphimojas (voiced by Hitoshi Bifu) – The administrator of the news website “@General’s Summary Site.” He manipulates the world through his website and has a strong attachment to gold, so much so that he’d even put the world of Gamindustri in danger if it’s for gold.
- Stemax (voiced by Ichitaro Ai) – A ninja that services Aphimojas. He’s constantly sleuthing about and manipulating information.
- Chuuko (voiced by Rie Murakawa) – A mouse girl who runs a second-hand shop.
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II is due out for PlayStation 4 on April 23 in Japan.