Capcom has launched the official website for Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi.
The website details the new version’s various additions, including:
- PlayStation 4 series debut – While the game is also on PlayStation 3, this is the first entry in the Sengoku Basara series for PlayStation 4. The game will run in full HD 1080p at 60 frames per second.
- New Playable Warlords – The game will feature new playable warlords including the previously non-playable Ashikaga Yoshiteru and Kyogoku Maria, and the all new Sen no Rikyu.
- Battle Roulette System – Defeating Roulette Soldiers or Roulette Battalions on the field will trigger a roulette to appear on screen that will affect battlefield conditions. Medal Soldiers can appear as a result of this roulette, carrying Tenka Medals that are earned upon defeating them. Tenka Medals can then be exchanged for one of 167 prizes, ranging from new costumes to special skills.
- Animation – Production I.G.’s Kazuya Nomura and Tetsuya Okubo, who worked on the anime movie Sengoku Basara: The Last Party, are tagging up for the game’s animated scenes.
- Collaboration DLC – Tales of Zestiria is just the first of six different collaboration downloadable content planned. The Zestiria downloadable content includes the following costumes:
- Date Masamune – Sorey
- Ishida Mitsunari – Mikleo
- Ii Naotora – Alisha
- Tsuruhime – Edna
Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi is due out for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 in Japan this summer.
View the first set of screenshots at the gallery.