Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 will launch for PC via Steam next Wednesday, January 28 at 50 percent off for $14.99, Idea Factory announced.
The PC version of the game, originally only available for PS Vita, will run in 1080p and feature “major graphical upates.”
In the world of Gamindustri, four goddesses known as CPUs battled for supremacy in the War of the Guardians. One of the CPUs – Neptune – was defeated by the others and banished from the heavens. In her fall from grace, her memories were lost but a mysterious book reveals itself to Neptune with knowledge of all of Gaminudstri’shistory. Joined by Compa, IF, and the sentient book known as Histoire, Neptune embarks on an extraordinary journey across four different nations on a quest to save the entire world!
- Console Wars on PC! Previously only available on console, now you can immerse yourself in the zany JRPG madness of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series for the first time on PC!
Fresh to Hi-def! Major graphical updates let you savor the true power of these Goddesses in 1080p!
- Three’s Company! Battle with up to 3 characters on the field, with 3 more as support. Use them to perform special attacks, or swap them out at any time!
- Gamindustri’s your Oyster! Use “Plans” to customize the game – change up enemy difficulty, dungeon treasures, and more!
- Wield the Power! Craft unique equipment imbued with one or more abilities!
- Duel in Dual Audio! Experience the game in either Japanese or English audio.