Rocket League, the successor to PlayStation 3’s two million downloads-strong Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, is coming to PlayStation 4 in spring 2015, Psyonix announced.
The game’s features include:
- Improved physics, faster gameplay, and infinitely better visuals
- An all-new Season Mode with unlockable items, multiple arenas, and more
- The return of two, three and four-player split-screen
- More vehicles, new stadiums, and more than 100 customization items
- Dedicated gameplay servers
- A broadcast-quality replay feature that enables players to create their own custom replays of entire games from any camera angle they want
- Even more surprises that we’ll reveal closer to release
Watch the announcement trailer below.