Deep Silver and Volition have released a new trailer and set of screenshots for Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell, introducing the game’s Seven Deadly Weapons, which are based on the Seven Deadly Sins.
The weapons are:
- Armchair-A-Geddon – (The embodiment of Sloth in the rifle slot) Take a seat and watch the mayhem explode with dual-miniguns and heat-seeking missiles.
- Gallows Dodger – (The embodiment of Pride in the pistol slot) Hurl arcane balls of energy from this mysterious embodiment of murder, which doesn’t hesitate to boast of his murderous history.
- Last Supper – (The embodiment of Gluttony in the special weapons slot) Cover your enemies with hell-ish frosting and watch how hunger takes over the masses!
- Uriels Edge – (The embodiment of Envy in the melee slot) Slash, blast and disintegrate your enemies in a deadly ball of fire.
- Ark of the Covenant – (The embodiment of Wrath in the explosive slot) Suck in the souls from your enemies and then launch them at the rest. It’s a win-win.
- Boom Chicka – (The embodiment of Lust in the shotgun slot) Nothing says come hither more than Boom Chicka, the sexiest gun in existence.
- Diamond Sting – (The embodiment of Greed in the SMG slot) This weapon propels wages at an incredible rate of fire, turning victims into a shower of wealth.
Additionally, Deep Silver announced that Gat Out of Hell, as well as Saints Row IV: Re-Elected, will launch on January 20 instead of January 27. Re-Elected will include Saints Row IV and Gat Out of Hell for $49.99, while Gat Out of Hell can be purchaseed standalone for $19.99.
Two exclusive pre-order bonuses were also announced:
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell Devil’s Workshop Pack
Saints Wings, Jester’s Skull
Tired of flying on the wings of a fallen angel? With the Devil’s Workshop Pack you can fly on the purple wings of a Saint instead. Also included; Yorick, the flaming skull that acts as the source of Shakespeare’s infernal might. Finally you can wield all of the power of Shakespeare with none of the iambic pentameter: what’s not to love?
Saints Row IV: Re-Elected Plague of Frogs Pack
Hellish Princess, Infernal Guard, Lil’ Croaker
Take some mementos from hell with you to virtual Steelport! Rain amphibian death onto Zinyak’s army with the Lil’ Croaker, and look good doing it wearing either Infernal Guard armor or Hellish Princess costumes.
Watch the new trailer below. View the screenshots at the gallery.