When Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd launches for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita on November 18 in North America and November 21 in Europe, it will be followed by regular releases of all the post-launch downloadable content released in Japan, Sega announced.
That includes new Costume Modules like Rin and Len’s Alparkas, and new Rhythm Game Songs like “Look This Way, Baby?,” “Aikotoba,” and “Sekiranum Graffiti.”
There will be three types of post-launch downloadable content:
- UI Skins – $0.99, but free for the first 39 days after release
- Costume Modules – $1.99 each
- Rhythm Game Songs – $2.99 each
For those that want access to everything, Sega is preparing two “Season Pass”-sort of deals:
- “Song Club” ($29.99) – Will give you access to the entire lineup of post-launch Rhythm Game Songs.
- “Costume Club” ($69.99) – Will give you access to our full roster of post-launch Costume Modules.
(Editor’s Note: $70 just for costumes?!)
According to Sega, with these deals, you’ll save more than 25 percent compared to buying each add-on individually.
Downloadable content for Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd will begin rolling out on December 9, starting with Costume Modules. Sega says it’s the biggest downloadable content rollout it has ever done.