Bandai Namco will offer a “Day One” Edition of Tales of Hearts R when it launches on November 14 in Europe, the publisher announced.
The Day One Edition, also known as the “Soma Link Edition,” includes a set of free Tales of Vesperia outfits for Ines, Kunzite, and Beryl (Judith, Repede, and Patty).
Additionally, the Soma Link Edition includes a code to take part in the draw to win one of five exclusive Japanese Collector’s Editions, which includes:
- Japanese Collector’s edition of Tales of Hearts R signed by the team
- A unique ‘congratulations video’ from Hideo Baba himself (Producer on the Tales Of series) will be shot for each winner
- A personalized outer case with the name of each winner will be created for the occasion.
Pre-orders for the game will also include additional costumes:
- The Legacy Costume of Caius from Tales of The Tempest for Kor
- The Legacy Costume of Marta from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World for Kohaku
- The Legacy Costume of Spada from Tales of Innocence for Gall
Tales of Hearts R will launch for PS Vita in North America on November 11.