Square Enix will release a ‘Gold Edition’ of Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris at participating retailers, the company announced.
The Gold Edition includes:
- A 3″ Lara figurine
- Art book filled with never-before-seen concept art
- Folding map of the Overworld
- Season Pass – Includes all future downloadable content (except pre-order packs) including the Icy Death and Twisted Gears Packs. The upcoming DLC Packs offer 6 additional costumes and will challenge Lara, Carter, Horus and Isis to conquer additional tombs and collect a treasure trove of unique rings, amulets and weapons.
Additionally, multiple retailer exclusive pre-order packs featuring different skins and character-based skills are also available:
- Steam and digital retailers – Assassinate Your Enemies with the HITMAN Pack, available on Steam and from participating digital retailers. Pre-order to receive the exclusive HITMAN themed skins including the iconic Silverballers and The Agent ring, which gives your character increased weapon damage and more powerful bombs.
- Amazon.com – Pick up the Ultimate Augmentation with the Deus Ex Pack, only available on Amazon.com. Pre-order to receive the exclusive Deus Ex themed skins, including Adam Jensen’s signature combat rifle and the Augment ring, which reduces the cost of treasure chests by 10%.
- GameStop – Become a Legend with the Lara Croft Legend Pack, only available at GameStop. Pre-order to receive the nostalgic Tomb Raider Legend skins including a golden pistol and The Legend ring, which gives your character health regeneration powers and a more powerful torch.