The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on February 24, 2015, CD Projekt RED announced.
The standard edition of the game will include:
- A Blu-ray Disc with the game (DVDs on PC)
- An exclusive CD with the official soundtrack
- The official, developer-created “Witcher Universe – The Compendium”
- A beautiful, detailed map of the in-game world
- A set of unique Witcher 3 stickers
- A stylish, protective sleeve
The Collector’s Edition will include:
- All the contents from the standard edition of the game
- A giant, 33x24x26 cm (10”), 100% hand painted, Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin
- An exquisite, collector-grade Witcher medallion
- A one-of-a-kind SteelBook box
- A two-hundred-page artbook, containing breathtaking art from the game
- Huge outer and inner Collector’s Boxes you can store your Witcher merchandise in!
Both editions can be pre-ordered here.
If you pre-order from GOG.com, you’ll get the DRM-free game + pre-download, digital art book, bonus videos, detailed map, extended game soundtrack, Dark Horse comic book, concept artworks and avatar pack, custom made wallpapers, Neverwinter Nights and its three expansions, and access for two to the closed multiplayer beta of The Witcher Adventure board game. If you own The Witcher and The Witcher 2, you’ll get a five percent loyalty discount.
CD Projekt RED will be showing off more of the game at E3 next week. Watch the E3 trailer below. View a new set of screenshots and high-res images of the standard and Collector’s editions at the gallery.