If you purchase the game on PlayStation 3, you’ll be entitled to the PlayStation 4 version free of charge. The developer didn’t say if this applied vice-versa.
Here’s the breakdown of features, courtesy of Die Gute Fabrik:
Both PS3 and PS4 versions feature:
- Four award-winning multiplayer games
- No-bulls**t — local multiplayer in its purest form
- Rich variety of modes and gameplay settings
- Build and save your own Hokra arenas
- Optional: PlayStation Move motion controller support for Johann Sebastian Joust
- Some of the weirdest Trophies on PSN
- Tons of secrets we can’t talk about
PS4 version features:
- DualShock 4 wireless controller support for all the games
- Play JS Joust with up to four players
- Play JS Joust with DualShock 4, making special use of its speaker and LED
PS3 version features:
- DualShock 3 support for all the games
- Play JS Joust with up to seven players
- Play JS Joust with DualShock 3
- Load your own music files into JS Joust!
Watch the launch trailer below.