Square Enix has announced its lineup for Gamescom later this month. The publisher is bringing game demos, presentations, and more for the public to experience in Hall 9 of the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany.
Find the full lineup below.
- Deus Ex: The Fall (iOS, Android) – playable kiosks
- Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster (PS3, PSV) – playable kiosks, presentations
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PS3, PC) – playable kiosks, presentations, dedication with producer Naoki Yoshida
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3) – playable kiosks
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, 360) – playable kiosks, presentations
- Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS3, 360, PC) – presentations
- Thief (PS4, XBO, PC, PS3, 360) – presentations
Gamescom runs from August 21 to 25.
Update: A press release confirms “additional titles such as upcoming highlights Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III will be presented as part of the trailer shows that form part of the scheduled stage shows.”
Thanks, Square Enix.