Famitsu this week revealed new details and four new characters for The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki, Falcom’s upcoming PlayStation 3 and PS Vita RPG sequel.
- Jusis Albarea – Weapon: Knight sword. Age: 17. Has blonde hair and blue eyes. He is the second son of the Duke of Albarea, whose family rules the Eastern part of the province of Croitsen (クロイツェン) as one of the four great noble families. He displays aristocratic pride, but without ill will. He is always butting heads with Machias. He uses a traditional royal fencing style, but has interest in others as well.
- Machias Regnitz – Weapon: Shotgun. Age: 17. Has black hair and wears glasses. He is the son of the current governor of the imperial capital Regnitz, who is a member of the reformist group. He is hostile towards the aristocracy and the noble students. He is hard on himself and others, and is going to be the vice chairman of Class VII.
- Headmaster Vandyck – Age: 70. Weapon: Zanbato. Has slicked back, white hair. An honorable general of the imperial army, he is almost two meters tall (about 6′ 6″). He is cooperating with the imperial family to back up the establishment of Class VII by gathering superior talent.
- Sara Valstein (サラ・バレスタイン) – Age: 25. Weapon: Orbal gun and blade. Has red hair tied up in the back. In charge of leading Class VII, she is an instructor with outstanding combat ability. If she stays quiet, she is beautiful, but her private life is kind of a mess. She says herself that she has a thing for nice-looking middle-aged guys.
Screenshots of the nameless, silver-haired girl (first scan, upper right) we’ve seen before, as well as a brand new girl (last scan, lower right) were also published.
Neighbor Town Trista
- A town 20 minutes east of Imperial Capital Heimdallr, if you take the rail. Thors Military Academy is on the north side of town, so it also has a student town feel.
- Some of the town’s facilities include: book store “Keanzu Bookshop” (ケアンズ書房), orbal radio station “Trista Broadcasting” (トリスタ放送局), rail station “Trista Station” (トリスタ駅), pawn shop “Mihyuto” (ミヒュト), church “Trista Chapel” (トリスタ礼拝堂), and fashion boutique “Le Sage” (ル・サージュ).
- Because seasons change as you progress through the game, the clothing available in the boutique will also change.
- There is a spot for fishing.
Trista Radio Station
- You can listen to the radio during the game.
- Trista Radio Station was established throughout the empire via the cooperation of Desk and Reinford under the Imperial Chronicle news company.
- The Imperial Chronicle was the agency preferred by the nobles, but there is some confusion evident as they’ve reported positively on the prime minister’s reformation. They’ve put pressure on Trista Broadcasting.
Thors Military Academy Class VII
- A special class founded to make use of the new style tactics orbment “Arcus.”
- Other reasons for the class’ establishment seems to be told within the game.
- Students chosen for the class are not selected by social status. There are students from abroad, too.
- The school has recognized the independence of these students to some extent, and has allowed them to each dress slightly different.
Thanks, [email protected].