Sony has released PlayStation Vita firmware update version 2.00.
Here are the official update notes:
- Support for PlayStation Plus has been added.
- [Email] has been added to the home screen.
- You can now transfer content between the PS Vita system and a PC using Wi-FI.
- You can now transfer a folder from a PS3 system or a PC to the PS Vita system.
- [Maps] can now display weather information.
- The display performance in [Browser] has been significantly improved.
- The buttons on the PS Vita system can now be used with more applications.
- In [Settings], you can now set how you will be alerted depending on the notification type.
- Turkish has been added as a system language.
- In addition, the usability of many features has been improved.
To download the update, power up your PlayStation Vita, go to Settings, and tap System Update.