Macross 30 has high-speed scroll stagesMeet the game's original characters.
Famitsu this week has new details on Namco Bandai and Artdink‘s upcoming Macross 30: Ginga o Tsunagu Utagoe for PlayStation 3. Revealed in the magazine are various new gameplay tidbits, new characters created specifically for the game, and characters from across the Macross universe confirmed to appear.
- Each mecha’s stats, such as HP or speed, can be tuned.
- You’ll receive armor, engine, parts, etc. from treasure chests and enemies.
- You can make one mecha from each mecha’s blueprints.
- The shop has a variety of bullet types and things for sale.
- There are also high-speed scroll stages.
- Miina (CV: Saharu)
- Aisha (CV: Marina Inou)
- Sakaki (CV: Miyu Irino)
- Rod (CV: Omoru Miyano)
- Toudou (CV: Joji Nakata)
- Macross: Hikaru Ichijyo, Misa Hayase, Quamzin Kravshera
- Macross Plus: Sharon Apple, Guild Goa Bowman
- Macross 7: Basara Nekkei, Maximilian Jenius, Milia Fallyna Jenius, Gamlin Kizaki
- Macross Zero: Shin Kudo, D.D. Ivanov, Nora Polyansky, Mao Nome, Sara Nome, Isamu Alva Dyson
- Macross Frontier: Sheryl Nome, Alto Saotome, Brera Sterne, Captain Wilen, Clan Clang, Ozma Lee, Michael Blanc, Myung Fang Lone, Ranka Lee, Lynn Minmay
Thanks, Game Nyarth.