Ubisoft has sent out a new trailer and screenshots of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier‘s multiplayer mode.
The game’s online component features:
- Up to 12 players in 6 Vs 6 matches for a fast-paced, intense online experience.
- 4 game modes (Conflict, Saboteur, Decoy, Siege) focused on objectives and cooperation.
- Select from 3 classes (Rifleman, Engineer and Scout) and unlock new gear to battle online across 10 maps.
- Gain XP points to level up, customize and progress your character.
- Gather intel on enemies’ positions and seamlessly share it with teammates.
- Use the suppression system to pin enemies down while teammates flank.
View the screenshots at the gallery. Watch the trailer below.
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is due for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on May 22 and for PC on June 12.