Ubisoft is asking consumers for help in deciding the location of one of the next Assassin’s Creed titles. A market research survey sent out by the publisher lists eight possible locations, including Ancient Egypt and Victorian England.
It asks: “Among the following propositions, in which of the following historical periods and locations would you like one of the next Assassin’s Creed games to take place?”
It lists the following options:
- The violent conflicts of the Imperial Dynasties in Medieval China
- The advent of the mighty British Empire during Victorian England
- The culmination of the Pharaoh Reign in Ancient Egypt
- The invasion of the Americas by the Spanish Conquistadors
- The confrontation between British colonists and native Americans during The American Revolution
- The overthrow of the Tsar Empire by the Communists during the Russian Revolution
- The Warlord Battles in Feudal Japan
- The rise of Cesar’s Empire in Ancient Rome
The Ancient Egyptian setting would fall directly in line with rumors from earlier this month, which drew from the ending of Assassin’s Creed: Revelations hinting at its appearance.