Activision has revealed pre-order and launch bonuses for their upcoming High Moon-developed movie game, Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
Pre-ordering the game will net you different freebies depending on where you choose to buy. You know how it works. You have two options:
- GameStop – pre-orders receive an exclusive code to unlock the playable character Sideswipe.
- Amazon – pre-orders receive an exclusive code to unlock the playable character Ratchet.
Other retailers — the ones who aren’t offering pre-order bonuses — are offering launch bonuses, instead.
- Channel wide – Original Bumblebee toys with the Wii and Nintendo DS Autobots version of Transformers: Dark of the Moon and original Lockdown toy with the Nintendo DS Decepticons version.
- Best Buy – free movie ticket upgrade to 3D.
- Toys R’ Us – Exclusive Inverted Bumblebee in-game character skin for the Nintendo 3DS version of the game.
- Target – Exclusive Bumblebee Deco in-game character for the Nintendo DS Autobots version of the game and Wii game and exclusive Lockdown Deco in-game character for Nintendo DS Decepticons version.
- K-Mart/Sears – Original, limited edition Transformers: Dark of the Moon comic book from IDW Publishing
Did I mention High Moon is developing?
Check out images of Ratchet, Sideswipe, and the Bumblebee and Lockdown decos at the gallery.