Sega’s announced their official line-up for the Tokyo Game Show come later this month. They’re bringing an all-star show including the likes of Bayonetta, Resonance of Fate, Valkyria Chronicles 2 and more. They’re also bringing along a bit of Japanese mafia action to the table as well, hopefully showing off the first trailer for the game.
The full list is below.
• Bayonetta (PS3, 360)
• Chin Sports (Wii)
• House of the Dead Overkill, The (Wii)
• J-League Pro Soccer Club o Tsukurou! 6: Pride of J (PSP)
• Phantasy Star Portable 2 (PSP)
• Puyo Puyo 7 (DS)
• Puyo Puyo 7 (Wii, PSP)
• Resonance of Fate (PS3, 360)
• Valkyria Chronicles 2 (PSP)
• Yakuza 4 (PS3)