Ubisoft revealed the first piece of downloadable content today for their December-released Prince of Persia for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The “Epilogue” downloadable content continues the story of the Prince and Elika.
“Epilogue” will contain a new region known as The Underground Palace, a brand new power allowing the Prince to reconstruct destroyed areas of the environment, a brand new attack known as Sprinting Clash, allowing you and the enemy to clash towards each other, and new unlockable skins.
Hit the gallery for three screens of the downloadable content. Hit the jump for the press release and details.
UBISOFT REVEALS NEW DETAILS ABOUT PRINCE OF PERSIAÂ® EPILOGUE DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
January 29, 2009 â€“ Today Ubisoft revealed new details about Prince of PersiaÂ® Epilogue Downloadable Content (DLC). Scheduled to release for consoles February 26, 2009, Prince of Persia DLC continues the story of the Prince and Elika with a brand-new epic adventure. Game features include:
– New Region: The Underground Palace â€“ A corrupted underground palace from which the Prince and Elika need to escape in a new epic journey.
– New Power: Energize â€“ Reconstruct destroyed areas of the environment to create a path and rush through it before it vanishes.
– New high pace: The new trap challenge â€“ The Prince and Elika will face more cunning foes, cleverer traps and level design, adding more to the difficulty level in over 3 hours of gameplay.
– New Attack: Sprinting Clash â€“ A duel move that lets you or the enemy trigger a sprint attack, charging towards each other, clashing your weapons fiercely.
– New Unlockable Skins: Finish the game and unlock exclusively, from the early development of the game, the Prototype characters of the Prince and Elika.