With the recent confirmation of in-game footage of the Sith Apprentice making an appearance in Soul Calibur IV comes a rumor that the character creation will also get some new Star Wars features. It seems you might be able to create a character with new Jedi or Sith character classes. This will really be a great asset to the character creation, as it allows more customization and features for the player to mess around with. Alongside this rumor, there are supposedly two more Star Wars characters on their way into the Soul Calibur IV universe. Only time will tell who, or what they can be.
Use the coupon code "GEMATSU" for 5% off.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.