Rockstar Games have released update v1.02 for Grand Theft Auto IV on the PLAYSTATION 3 and Xbox 360 today. The update, first noticed by a gamer at PS3Forums, is fixes many issues regarding online play such as an issue where the leaderboards would take too long to update, and so on.
Hit the jump for the full list of changes.
GRAND THEFT AUTO IV PATCH v1.02 CHANGES
1. Fixed an issue where players were unable to enter or exit vehicles in GTA Race.
2. Fixed an issue where scripted vehicles were causing games to unexpectedly crash.
3. Improved reliability and frequency of PS3â„¢ online leaderboard updates.
4. Fixed a rare hang some players encountered when moving from a Race or GTA Race lobby into gameplay.
5. Fixed a hang that would occur when players were switching teams during the countdown in the lobby.
6. Fixed an issue where players were able to get ridiculously high scores from Cops ‘n Crooks matches.
7. Changed GTA Race and Race so that the last player remaining always receives a reward of $250.
8. Fixed an issue where spectating players would prevent the game from finishing.
9. Fixed an issue where players were unable to spectate in Round 2 of Cops ‘n Crooks games.
10. Changed countdown timer in lobby so that it no longer resets when new players join a game.
11. Changed the kick option so that kicked players are no longer brought back to single player.