Turbo Golf Racing is a fast, arcade-style sports game. Drive Turbo powered cars to chip, putt and smash your giant ball in a thrilling dash to beat your friends to the finish flag.
- Race Your Rivals to the Finish – Welcome to the future of motorsports. Feel the excitement of fast-paced arcade-style racing as you tee off with your friends in a new exhilarating way. Jump, flip, glide boost and dash with supercharged cars and be the first to get your ball in the hole.
- Eight Players Online – Race with up to eight friends in a Grand-Prix style competition. Hit the boost pads to charge past your rivals, take secret tunnels to outwit them or fire missiles to stop them in their tracks.
- Power Core – Get the edge over your rivals by unlocking and equipping Super Cores. Hit your ball further, fly faster or use unique abilities such as ground stomp, gravitate ball and roll. With a wide variety of Power Cores, find your meta to outwit your friends.
- Turbo Charge Your Customization – Choose the car and ball that makes you stand out from the crowd. Enjoy endless paint options, change your wheels, spoiler, shield car body and boosters.
- Take to the Skies – The sky is the limit when your cars have wings. Launch your Turbo powered car into the air and fly past the competition. Fly through tunnels, glide over fans and chase your ball through the terrain and over obstacles.
- Tackle the Terrain – Use the terrain to your advantage, fly over the boost pads, and down the fairway. Avoid the rough and the sand traps. Bend your shots around trees and through canyons. Race to the green.
- Ever-Growing Content – Unlock cosmetics as you level-up and enjoy an ever-growing game with free regular updates that will bring new courses, new power cores and new cosmetics items to play with.
Turbo Golf Racing News
Arcade-style sports game Turbo Golf Racing will launch in Early Access for Xbox Series, Xbox …
Publisher Secret Mode and developer Hugecalf Studios have announced arcade-style sports game Turbo Golf Racing …
Turbo Golf Racing GalleriesView full gallery
March 24, 2022