A fantasy tactical RPG revitalizing the beloved Japanese turn-based and pixel art genre. Collect and train a roster of mercenaries, customize your squad, and use your own strategy to save the nation of Iria. Journey through a world of plot twists where every choice you make will reshape your destiny.
- Profound Story – Journey through to Iria, a mineral-rich country whose magical resources have drawn unwanted attention from dangerous external factions. As tensions rise and riots break out, it’s up to you as a mercenary leader to navigate complex situations whilst finding ways to save the fate of Iria.
- Strategic Turn-Based Combat – Experience authentic grid-based tactical battles. Deploy unique allies against diverse enemy types and use every battlefield detail whether it’s a cliff, boulder, obstacle, or even a bangalore to secure victory.
- Choice-Based Narrative – Your decisions shape how your town evolves and influence the unfolding story. Be sure to Build relationships and skills to your advantage, and watch as the storyline changes depending on your choices and achievements.
- “NeoPixel” Art – “NeoPixel” retains the popular pixel-style graphics, whilst adding modern 3D renderings (real-time shading, full-screen bloom, dynamic depth of field, high dynamic range, etc.), contributing to premium high-definition picture quality and lighting effects.
- Stunning Hero Collection and Development – Recruit and train a roster of unique companions at the tavern, teach them amazing skills, build their equipment at the forge, improve their stats in the training field, and lead your self-built mercenary group into legendary quests with different factions
- Score by Hitoshi Sakimoto – Music producer Hitoshi Sakimoto—best known for scoring Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy XIII, and Tactics Ogre—lends his passion to Sword of Convallaria: For This World of Peace with his finest musical pieces to date.
Sword of Convallaria: For This World of Peace News
Sword of Convallaria: For This World of Peace GalleriesView full gallery
August 17, 2023