Experience the classic awesomeness of vintage vertically-scrolling shooter games in Psikyo Shooting Stars Bravo. The three Samurai Aces and three Gunbird series games provide different missions for gameplay variety and have a TATE mode for an authentic vertical display gaming experience.
- Classic Shoot ‘Em Ups in High-Definition – Experience classic shooters in beautifully-rendered high-definition: Samurai Aces, Tengai, Samurai Aces III: Sengoku Cannon, Gunbird, Gunbird 2, and Gunbarich.
- Samurai Aces – The Shogun’s daughter has been kidnapped by an evil cult, and it is up to six unlikely heroes to rescue her before she is sacrificed to resurrect a demon god! Originally released in 1993.
- Tengai – The militaristic cult Shinrano has captured the Shogun’s daughter in order to sacrifice her to their demon god. The only ones that can stop them are a group of misfits that must rise up to become heroes! Originally released in 1996.
- Samurai Aces III: Sengoku Cannon – When villagers suddenly begin to disappear, a group of heroic mercenaries returns to uncover the mystery. But even they cannot prepare themselves for the twisted plot of soul-bearing machines and a missing princess that lies behind the disappearances. Originally released in 2005.
- Gunbird – What do a witch girl, a robot, an adventurer with a jetpack, a martial artist, and a monkey warrior have in common? They all seek the pieces of a magic mirror in order to make a wish! Originally released in 1994.
- Gunbird 2 – Seven quirky warriors face a mighty challenge: claim the legendary potion of a divine god in order to fulfill their grandest wishes! Originally released in 1998.
- Gunbarich – A spin-off title of the Gunbird series, the young witch Marion and her anchor-wielding classmate Gurutan star in this charming game of colorful blocks. Originally released in 2001.
- Play Your Way – Choose your gameplay experience with horizontal mode, vertical Tate mode, or hand a Joy-Con controller to a friend in local multiplayer.
- The Arcade Comes Home – Multiple difficulty levels and settings make sure there are no quarters needed.
- Local Multiplayer – For one to two players.