Organ Quarter is a virtual reality survival horror video game developed and published by Outer Brain. The PlayStation VR2 version is published by Amata Games.
Organ Quarter is a virtual reality survival horror game focused on what made survival horror great: labyrinthine environments, resource management, and well-balanced puzzling. An homage to the slow, methodical survival horror experiences of the ’90s, explore the compelling nightmare world and enjoy the most intimate horror experience yet.
In Organ Quarter, you will experience:
- Tense survival and combat and a nightmarish, hostile environment.
- Spatial and physical puzzles that toy with hand-tracked virtual reality systems.
- A selection of powerful weapons with which to dispatch many types of foe.
- Unique virtual reality twists on survival horror staples you love.
- A self-contained story where you delve into the heart of what has twisted the city.