A new story unfolds in the world of Orsterra! Enjoy high quality graphics, engaging combat, and storytelling akin to Octopath Traveler in this prequel optimized for mobile devices.
What do you seek at journey’s end?
A few years prior to the events of Octopath Traveler, Orsterra is ruled by tyrants hungry for “wealth, power, and fame.”
While the tyrants’ desires have unleashed a bottomless darkness upon the world… there are those who resist the darkness.
You will meet them while traveling the world as “the Chosen Ones” of a divine ring.
What will you obtain, and what will you experience through this journey?
Soon the story will lead you to the tyrants of the land.
- HD-2D: Evolved Pixel Art – 2D pixel art, enhanced with 3D-CG effects, brings the wonderous world of Orsterra to life with beautifully stylized environments filled with side quests, dangerous bosses, and treasures.
- Strategic and Exhilarating Combat – An evolved command style battle system utilizes up to eight party members, with swipe controls that allow for fast paced command selection.
- A Massive Roster – With over 64 characters at launch, explore an endless combination of characters to build your ultimate team. Pick the right team for the right fight and reign victorious on the battlefield.
- Choose Your Adventure: Reign of Tyrants – The “Chosen Ones” must rise against the great evils of Orsterra. What perils will you encounter on your journey? No matter what storyline you start with, you can experience them all!
- Unique Path Actions – The possibilities are endless with different options for character interactions. “Inquire” for information, “Entreat” for items, or “Hire” them as a party member—try out every option to see what these new relationships yield.
- An Epic Game Soundtrack – Yasunori Nishiki, the composer behind Octopath Traveler, is back for this latest installment with new compositions exclusive to Octopath Traveler: Champions of the Continent.
Octopath Traveler: Champions of the Continent News
Octopath Traveler: Champions of the Continent GalleriesView full gallery
March 8, 2019