Nobunaga’s Ambition: Hadou
Nobunaga’s Ambition: Hadou is a massively multiplayer online strategy video game developed by Kou Shibusawa and published by Koei Tecmo Games.
Koei Tecmo is proud to present all history enthusiasts with the definitive edition of our classic Warring States game!
Nobunaga’s Ambition: Hadou is the latest in the Hadou series. It faithfully portrays the battles of the Warring States period, including castle sieges and clashes of large armies on the battlefield. This online strategy simulation game is designed to breathe new life into the Warring States genre. We hereby invite all history and Warring States period enthusiasts to try their luck at unifying the land!
Nobunaga’s Ambition: Hadou is highly recommended for those who:
- …are interested in history and are familiar with officers of the Warring States period;
- …have favorite officers from the Warring States period;
- …enjoy simulation and strategy games;
- …are searching for a Warring States game which allows them to battle other players;
- …are fans of Koei Tecmo’s Nobunaga’s Ambition series;
- …have played Koei Tecmo’s Warring States period games before;
- …are interested in but haven’t yet played Koei Tecmo’s Nobunaga’s Ambition series.
In their role as a feudal lord, the player strives to survive the Warring States period of Japan while supporting one of the nation’s many Daimyo.
Develop your forces alongside other players in the same clan, sometimes as allies battling against strong enemy clans, and sometimes as rivals competing for merits within your own clan. Work toward the unification of the country by fighting for control of territories on a nationwide map and by expanding your power through sieges on dedicated maps.
- The Power of Unity Commands the Warring States – Join forces with the other retainers of your Daimyo to battle against opposing clans and expand your territory. Additionally, work alongside your kin, with whom your bonds are even stronger, to compete against other clans and gain more power. Only through unity with your Daimyo and your kin will you be able to bring unity to the land.
- The Bonds of Warriors Based on Tales and Legends – Officers form bonds based on historical facts and legends, such as the “Four Heavenly Kings” or the “Red Brigade.” When joining forces with officers who share the same bonds, it becomes easier to link battle tactics. Utilize these bonds to create your own original force that will help you navigate the world of the Warring States!
- The Warring States Power Map Faithfully Depicts This Turbulent Era – The 3D map used in the long-running NHK series Ambition of Nobunaga has been made available for this game. Incorporating unique characteristics of Japan’s seasons, the map depicts the ever-changing state of affairs occurring throughout the land. Compete for supremacy as you capture famous castles like Kiyosu Castle and Odawara Castle, and occupy landmarks like Suwa Shrine and Amanohashidate.
- Siege Battles Test Your Military Prowess and Resourcefulness – Siege battles, which are fought alongside your kin, occur in real time on specially prepared maps. Dynamic and detailed battles unfold on maps that recreate Japanese castles, from turrets and moats, to defensive walls and main castle buildings.