Monster Hunter Now is an action role-playing video game developed by Niantic.
The thrill of the hunt is calling. Begin your hunting adventure now!
- Hunt Monsters in the Real World – Embark on a global quest to track down and hunt some of the most formidable monsters from the Monster Hunter universe as they appear in our world. Forge powerful weapons and team up with fellow hunters to track down larger-than-life monsters and take them head-on.
- Authentic Hunting Action Carefully Adapted to Mobile – Discover a variety of monsters depending on the habitat around you—Forest, Desert, or Swamp—and engage in thrilling hunts solo, or band together with fellow hunters to take on these large monsters. The simplified tap-based controls and high-fidelity graphics enable you to engage in enjoyable hunting action wherever you go.
- See Monsters Around You With the AR Camera – Experience what it’s like to have these iconic monsters appear in the real world with exclusive AR Camera features.
- Master the Hunt in 75 Seconds – Can you complete the hunt within 75 seconds? Master the weapons, craft armor sets and hone your skills—exploit weaknesses and utilize every element at your disposal to take on the hunt.
- Mark Monsters Even With Your Phone in the Pocket – With Adventure Sync, you can use a Paintball to track monsters while you explore your town and bring the hunt to your doorstep afterwards. As you explore, your Palico can mark passing monsters with Palico Paintballs, even while you aren’t actively playing, allowing you to return to them later, ensuring that the action never stops.
Monster Hunter Now News
Monster Hunter Now will launch for iOS via App Store and Android via Google Play …
Niantic and Capcom have announced Monster Hunter Now, a new Monster Hunter title for iOS …
Monster Hunter Now GalleriesView full gallery
April 18, 2023