Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is an action role-playing video game developed by KAIKO and published by THQ Nordic.
The hit RPG returns! From the minds of the bestselling author R.A. Salvatore, Spawn creator Todd McFarlane, and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion lead designer Ken Rolston, comes Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Remastered with stunning visuals and refined gameplay Re-Reckoning delivers intense, customizable RPG combat inside a sprawling game world. Uncover the secrets of Amalur, from the vibrant city of Rathir to the vast region of Dalentarth to the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns. Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death.
- Build the ideal character for the most intense combat, choosing from a countless combinations of skills, abilities, weapons and pieces of armor.
- The revolutionary Destiny system allows you to continuously evolve your character class to your style of play.
- Seamlessly integrate magical and melee attacks as you take on scores of enemies in grand fight sequences and finish them off with brutal Fateshift kills.
- Extend your experience in Amalur with all downloadable content from the original release, from Teeth of Naros to Legend of Dead Kel and more!
- Hundreds of hours of RPG play await! Travel from the vibrant city of Rathir, to the vast region of Dalentarth, and the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns as you uncover the secrets of Amalur!
- Explore deep levels of lore in a universe steeped in 10,000 years of fiction created by New York Times bestselling author R.A. Salvatore.
- Enjoy countless side quests rich in political intrigue, romance, sinister magic, and even whimsy – all central to the primary mission.
- Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death.
- Explore a sprawling game world hailed as having “more content than any single-player game deserves!”
- Improved graphical fidelity in Re-Reckoning.
■ About the Expansion “Fatesworn”
Journey to a brand new Amalur environment filled with snowy tundras, deep caverns, and treacherous enemies, and visit mountain villages and the ancient lakeside city of Crownhold. Master the unstable power of Chaos with a unique new non-combat Skill tree and class of weapons and armor. As the fabled Fatesworn, you will wage a last battle against the Niskaru and their Chaos brethren, as procedurally generated Chaos dungeons turn every region in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning into a potential battlefield.
- Set in a completely new environment called Mithros featuring mountains and snowy landscape.
- Face the God of Chaos in an over six hours-long Main quest with a compelling storyline that concludes the game, featuring new and returning characters.
- “Chaos” as a completely new gameplay mechanic connected to weapons, enemies, rifts, and portals.
- Level cap raised to 50.
- The journey takes you to two entirely new dungeon sets.
- Enter Chaos Portals to explore 25 brand new Chaos Realm dungeons strewn across the Fatesworn world and the old world.
- New enemies and variations of existing enemies.
- New crafting items for weapons, gems, potions with new reagents and components.
- Six new unique armor sets with very special and powerful traits.
- 21 new weapons and shields (nine chaos weapons, 15 unique).
- New accessories like rings and amulets with powerful traits.
- New music by award-winning composer Grant Kirkhope.
- A new mysterious trader selling equipment lottery boxes, offering a new way to complete rare item sets.
- New twist of fate cards.
- Tons of new sidequests task quests and faction quests to fulfill.
- New villages and cities, with new houses and interiors and much more.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning News
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning expansion ‘Fatesworn’ for PS4, Xbox One, and PC launches December 14
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning GalleriesView full gallery
December 2, 2021
July 7, 2020
June 3, 2020