Infernax is a side-scrolling action adventure video game developed by Berzerk Studio and published by The Arcade Crew.
Infernax is the adventures of a great knight who returns to his homeland only to find it plagued with unholy magic.
While on your quest to find and destroy the source of this corruption by any means necessary, you will face ruthless creatures, dangerous beasts, and precarious terrains.
Face the Consequences
Every decision you make is crucial, would you rather:
- Slay or help someone?
- Use your experience gained from slashing monsters to get more life, mana or damage?
Think well before deciding on what to do my friend. A single choice can change the game; remember that thing you did to that guy? Farmer Pepper remembers.
Smash as many monsters as you can to get some money, spend your savings to buy better weapons and armors from the blacksmith, gear up and get stronger for this journey of smashing even more faces!
Every choice you make open up different side quests to obtain powerful weapons and skills or money
Storm the Castle and slay their bosses before more innocent fall to the mysterious curse that plagues your land. In the end, only you can rid the land of Upel of these monsters, whichever way you decide to do it; you do you, dude…
- Multiple endings based on player’s decisions.
- Challenging castle-dungeons and lots of boss battles.
- Ruthless bloodthirsty monsters that want you super duper dead.
- Level up system to tailor your experience to your liking.
- Buy new items and unlock skills to help you in your quest of reversing the curse.
- A dangerous and unique open world with many secret areas to uncover.
- Pucker up buttercup because it’s about to get gory.
Infernax ‘Deux or Die’ update launches April 5
Infernax ‘Deux or Die’ update launches this spring, adds multiplayer mode and new character
Infernax – Halloween update adds new playable character ‘The Stranger’ on October 25
Infernax launches February 14
Demon-slaying action adventure game Infernax announced for Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC
Infernax GalleriesView full gallery
October 24, 2022
October 21, 2022